VSAT Uncapped from iBurst provides satellite-based internet which is designed for home useand the small- to medium-enterprise market. This internet solution competes effectively with terrestrial broadband networks, while retaining the key advantage of satellite transmission, as it can reach remote areas fast. Internet-via-satellite is a highly flexible service that is primarily designed for two-way communication.
The service provides internet access to users who live in or operate from remote areas where there is no access to terrestrial infrastructure.
- Uncapped service
- Maximum upload speed of 1 Mbps, with an average of 512 Kbps
- Download speeds of up to 16 Mbps
- A maximum of 300 TCP connections
- Suitable for voice data transfer
- High-speed connection with embedded acceleration, encryption and pre-fetching
- Operates in licensed spectrum and frequency ranges for superior quality
- Over-the-air software upgradeability
- Over-the-air monitoring and diagnostics tools
- Highly process-tolerant to real-time applications
- Includes a firewall with NAT, port forwarding and filtering. Filtering also includes the ability to rate limit certain type of traffic, such as video or P2P
- Underlying technology : Satellite
- No fixed lines required
- Not coverage dependant
- Suitable for single voice line
- Immune to copper theft
- Very low contention ratio
- Bundled with customer premises equipment (CPE) and device
- End-to-end solution
- Optimised for coverage in remote areas
- High performance and wide availability
- Low-cost satellite connection
- Easy and fast point-and-play installation
Click Here for the VSAT Uncapped
Click Here for the VSAT Uncapped Plus
For more information please contact us on 0877 20 00 00 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view the Terms and conditions.