Phone someone. Pay less.
iCall™ - is a telephone service operating on the iBurst network. It can be used as an alternative to your current phones, and guarantees cheaper calls.
Get these benefits
- Your first call is FREE!
- No telephone line needed
- Quick activation
- Over 60% savings on selected international destinations
- Make and receive calls from anywhere within iBurst coverage areas
- Control and monitor your costs
What it costs
iCall™ has a R50 per month subscription. This gets you:
- R50 worth of calls anywhere, anytime per month (iCall™ - top-up vouchers are available for R100, R200 or R500 through our website)
- Unlimited free calls to all iCall™ - subscribers
- An iBurst telephone number to receive and make calls
- Call rates to South African numbers start from as little as 22 cents per minute to landlines and 85 cents per minute to cell phone numbers. Prices exclude VAT.
- Local: A fixed line call that has the same dialing code i.e. 011 to 011
- National: A fixed line call that has a different dialing code i.e. 011 to 012
- Mobile: A Call made to a GSM provider
- Non-Geographic: A call that is not area bound i.e. 087 to 087 where the calling party could be in Cape Town and the destination party in Johannesburg
What you should know
To use iCall™ you will need a good connection and combinations of the following devices:
- ATA (analog telephone adapter) with an analog telephone
- VoIP router with an analog telephone
- Wirelss router with an ATA and a telephone
Please note, these devices mentioned above only work with the iBurst desktop modem.
Also, see our iCall™ - Terms and Conditions
Already an iBurst Subscriber - Get it HERE