Send a fax from your inbox!
VirtualFax- allows you to send faxes directly from your email- to any fax number in South Africa or to many countries around the world.
- Get these benefits
- No need for fax equipment , all that is required is email and iBurst connectivity.
- Integrated Security , faxes can only be sent from a specified email address when signing up to the service.
- Low Cost , Subscribers are required to pay a minimal subscription fee and thereafter purchase vouchers to use the service
- Reduced operational costs , No need to print a document, wait at the fax machine to send the document.
- No Installation , your current email client provides access to the service
- Simplified management and reporting , a detailed report is emailed back to the subscriber once the fax has been processed.
- Online itemised billing , subscribers have 24/7/365 access to view fax trail.
- Technical Support , telephonic and email support 24/7/365.
- What it costs
Destination Old Pricing New Pricing Local R0.79 R0.87 National R0.99 R1.09 0861>>>> R2.20 R2.42 0860>>>> R2.20 R2.42
- Rates are billed per minute for local and international.
- What you should know
- A Subscription Fee of R30 incl VAT per month per email address is charged. To send faxes,- you- must purchase R50 or R100 vouchers.
- Sending a fax is as easy as sending a normal email with attachment to to your fax number and adding @faxburst.co.za to the end eg. email@example.com. The subject is your reference.
- Your can fax Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, - PDF, RTF or HTML documents
- If you aren't happy with VirtualFax, you can cancel anytime by giving us one calendar months' notice
Already and iBurst subscriber? Signup HERE